sexta-feira, 20 de dezembro de 2013

Invest in Openfoam

It has been a while since my last post. This was caused by a project inside Schlumberger that took me away 3 months from Openfoam.

This was good because was a quite challenging job and made me value a lot my field job. In the meantime, I bought 2 Xeon CPU's and some other computer parts. Now ... I have a "biffy" computer to run my simulations 20 threads of processing power. Compared to my previous computer, this is a lot. ahhahaahaha


The only issue regarding these two CPUs is because I had to buy a Supermicro motherboard ... it is an EATX form factor (quite big) and here in Brazil we don't have such type of EATX case ... so ... I need to build one.

Right now my Frankenstein looks like this:


Quite ugly. But it is powerful and well cooled. hahahahahahah

I hope I find a way to build this EATX case.

Cheers!!!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário