quinta-feira, 18 de abril de 2013

Setting the next moves

In order to keep advancing into the annular flow we need to identify the next immediate moves. I've been learning Openfoam (in my free time) for the last 5 months. I can quite say, Openfoam's learning curve is quite steep and that is why we must divide the task into small ones.

The next immediate moves:

  1. Create a simple annular flow problem with its respective flow variables.
  2. Create the mesh.
  3. Pick one model from Openfoam's tutorial package and adapt to the problem.
  4. Compare the result with analytical solution.
I believe I can finish steps one to three in two days. Step 4 is going to take a little bit longer because I need to solve Navier-Stokes equation regarding the simple problem and after that I must generate the graphics to compare the results
Being towed in Atlantic Ocean

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário